Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance assurance. As a dynamic and rapidly growing EHS consultancy serving corporate clients worldwide, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and dedicated EHS professionals.
Our mission is to assist our clients in identifying the regulatory requirements they have to comply with, to assist them with ensuring ongoing compliance in practice and to advise them on how to develop their corporate environmental, health and safety strategies. Core clients are Fortune 500 multinational companies.
The main Enhesa services include: Monitoring of regulatory and policy developments; EHS Country Profiles; Audit Protocols and Regulatory registers; Carrying out audits and Ad hoc consultancy tasks.
Consultant work typically involves research of EHS laws and regulations, contact and liaison with regulatory officials, preparation of reports to industrial companies on regulatory compliance, and EHS audits.
This job is located in either Brussels, Belgium or Washington, DC, USA.
Requirements for this position:
- Academic qualification: Law Degree or degree in Environmental and/or Health and Safety Management.
- First-hand knowledge and experience with EHS requirements in one or several of the countries in the Eastern/Central area of Europe. Particular countries of interest include Poland and the Czech Republic.
- Fluency in written and spoken English plus at least oneof the following is required:
- Good analytical and writing skills.
- Candidates who have any of the following skills will be preferred: project management capabilities; auditing experience; extensive computer literacy, excellent knowledge of several languages.
Please submit applications (motivation letter and CV) by email, with the reference: 2011-09-Eastern/Central Europe to firstname.lastname@example.org