The EHS Management System: A crucial element for ensuring compliance today and in the future
Enhesa & BSI Entropy analyze what the 2015 ISO revisions will mean for your organization
Although voluntary, the ISO 14001 standard has widely become accepted as an essential tool for industry to achieve their environmental obligations and reduce their environmental impacts wherever they operate in the world. For many companies, achieving ISO 14001 certification is the cornerstone of managing the interface between their business and the environment.
Thus, the imminent changes to the ISO 14001 environmental management system standards by 2015 concern many multinationals as they gravitate towards a new focus on regulatory compliance as part of the overall management system framework.
Now, more than ever, EHS Managers and Directors need to be on top of the laws that apply to them, in conjunction with a management tool they can trust.
Drawing on their expertise in regulatory compliance and management systems, Enhesa & BSI Entropy have crafted this webinar to analyze the ISO 14001 revisions and demonstrate one of the strongest management solutions available on the market.
- What a management system is and what it should do
- The benefits and challenges of integrated management systems
- ISO Revisions:
- The proposed revisions on structure and content of ISO Standards
- The regulatory compliance aspects of ISO Standards
- The challenges of international EHS compliance
- How Enhesa & BSI Entropy work together to help companies ensure compliance
We look forward to having you join us.
The Enhesa Team