On 18 & 20 March, Dawn Krawczak (President of DTK Enterprises) and Jack Welsch (Senior EHS Auditor at Enhesa) will discuss the challenges and opportunities for the management of global audit programs that goes beyond verifying compliance with regulations and corporate standards to establishing the foundation for sustainability initiatives.
Dawn has managed various corporate audit programs and conducted audits in locations all around the world using Enhesa’s Audit tools. She has a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the linguistic, cultural and regulatory challenges auditors face.
Jack has lead Enhesa’s US Audit team for a number of years and also has experience auditing sites across a large variety of industry sectors in different parts of the Americas. Prior to taking the role of US Audit Team Lead, Jack managed Enhesa’s Audit Protocol service, helping to evolve and perfect Enhesa’s Audit Protocols to meet the needs of EHS auditors.
Together, these two presenters will provide valuable insight into the workings of, tools used and issues faced by corporate auditors.
Learning objectives include:
- Practical guidance on managing the logistics of an international EHS audit program
- Understanding of how to incorporate corporate standards and sustainability initiatives into the audit process
- Ways to manage the complexity of understanding local regulatory requirements
- Tips for overcoming potential social and cultural differences in a global audit program
- Introduction to the 2014 Enhesa Scorecard and audit support to ensure consistent coverage of global regulatory requirements